If you are already fitting Ortho-K lenses or you are looking to elevate your game, come unlock the potential of your Ortho-K practice by joining us for an intimate, in-person and interactive event in Reston, Virginia. This will be an exciting event filled with myopia management and expert-led practice management education, great food, amazing peer-to-peer discussions, and a tour of Euclid's state-of-the-art lens manufacturing facility. The best part - all content will be designed based on your personal areas of interest (just fill out the survey once you are registered)!
- Learn clinical, financial, and practice management strategies for success from the CEO and executive vice president of The Power Practice
- Learn different ways to approach myopia management from real-world case studies
- Participate in a lively group discussion with Euclid’s senior manager of scientific affairs, senior director of consultation, and practice management and implementation specialist
- Get a peek behind the curtain with a tour of the Euclid cutting-edge manufacturing facility and observe the steps involved in the Ortho-K lens manufacturing process and what makes Euclid unique
Accelerate the growth of your myopia management practice by learning proven techniques to:
- Get started in specialty eyecare with the RIGHT partner
- Create a flow of patients with high interest in myopia management
- Communicate effectively to turn interest into action
- Improve efficiency and processes and get your whole team involved and working together
- Set goals and track the effect of your actions on your practice's bottom line
- Follow up the event with a one-on-one personalized implementation call with The Power Practice and Euclid's Practice Management and Implementation Specialist, Christie Yee
- SMART Goals Worksheet to create an action plan upon returning to your office
- Knowledge to start implementing or growing your Ortho-K practice right now
Ticket Cost: $750 - Includes one-night standard hotel accommodations, welcome dinner reception, breakfast, lunch, lab tour, and educational sessions. Airfare not included.
Location: The Westin Reston Heights | 11750 Sunrise Valley Drive Reston, VA 20191
Monday, July 31:
- 6:00PM: Check-in at the Westin Reston Heights
- 7:00PM: Welcome Dinner Reception
Tuesday, August 1:
- 7:00AM: Breakfast
- 8:00AM: Unlock the Potential of Your Ortho-K Practice - Learn fitting, troubleshooting, and practice management strategies from the lens experts at Euclid
- 11:00AM: Lunch
- 12:00PM: Bus to Euclid
- 12:15PM: Suit up to tour Euclid's state-of-the-art laboratory and production facilities
- 1:15PM: Bus to Westin Reston Heights
- 1:30PM: Strategy for Success - Enjoy an in-depth conversation led by Dr. Bethany Fishbein, and Paul Ferraro, CEO and executive vice president of The Power Practice as they discuss financial, management, and leadership strategies for success in your myopia management practice
- 4:00PM: Departures
Seating is limited, so act now! Must register by July 17, 2023.
Bethany Fishbein, OD is an optometrist and owner of two practices in Central New Jersey. She is the CEO of the Power Practice, an optometric consulting firm, and host of the Power Hour Optometry Podcast.
Paul Ferraro, Executive Vice President, The Power Practice With over 40 years of industry and consulting experience, Paul has coached and worked with practices of all sizes and scope, across the country. As Executive Vice President, Paul develops and oversees the company’s strategic plan, identifies growth opportunities, and develops relationships with strategic business partners.
Jackson Lau, OD, obtained his Doctor of Optometry from the UC Berkeley School of Optometry. He earned distinction as a Fellow of the Scleral Lens Education Society and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Optometry. Since joining Euclid Systems Corporation as the Clinical and Scientific Affairs Manager, Dr. Lau focuses on academic and professional relations. He continues to practice in the Silicon Valley and serves as an adjunct clinical faculty for the Illinois College of Optometry and New England College of Optometry.